Re: Another crappy season - what are we all watching?

  • pachy_boy
    Message 1 of 34 , Oct 1, 2008
      Since Otakon, I've been watching a lot of thinpaks. A while ago I
      just finished up Angelic Layer (probably my favorit CLAMP story thus
      far)and the first seasons of Sasami-Magical Girl Club and Maria-Sama
      ga Miteru, and now I'm watching both seasons of Kaleido Star (this
      one really surprised me) before I move on to Jubei-Chan, and I just
      got the first season set of Aria from Right Stuf in the mail. I got
      the second season of Kodocha, but I'm trying to get the first season
      before I start it.

      I'm also waiting for the final volume of the second Black Lagoon
      series before I could watch the series's entirety in a row. Just
      yesterday Funimation has begun rereleasing Higurashi-When they Cry,
      so I'm picking that up ASAP. As for single releases, I'm doing Lucky
      Star, and waiting for the final volumes of Tweeny Witches and
      Strawberry Panic, as well as Welcome to the NHK (I heard that
      Funimation won't release the final volume but release the whole
      series in two sets, which means I have to sell all my discs back
      before purchasing that). I'm debating whether or not to get Claymore.
      I remember watching the first couple fansubbed episodes at Otakon
      last year and they really didn't do much for me, but I'm often a
      hopeless/helpless collector, and the artbox looks real damn pretty,
      so I don't know.

      As for others, on TV I'm watching Gurren Lagann on the Sci-Fi
      Channel, Bleach on Adult Swim, and Code Geass and Seirei no Moribito
      (I can only wish they'll last, since they been moved to the 5:00 time
      slot). I'm trying to make time to revisit old favorites, including
      Haibane Renmei (this one especially so) and Devil Lady (the only
      official yuri tidbit I could offer here)--Pachy
    • vanezzania
      Message 34 of 34 , Nov 1, 2008
        I'm watching Kyoshiro to Towa no Sora and the english dubs are pretty
        good actually

        Posted through Grouply, the better way
        to access your Yahoo Groups like this one.
        http://www.grouply.com/?code=post