Re: [Yuricon] Another crappy season - what are we all watching?

  • catchperfect
    Message 1 of 34 , Oct 1, 2008
      just doing a lot of re-watching of my dvds... my-Zhime and Marimite, season 1 as i eagerly await for season 2 from RightStuf. what else? oh, it's not Yuri but i just finished Emma, season 1, which i enjoyed.

      Shane <haruka_clone@...> wrote:
      The only thing I'm really watching right now is Burst Angel and Vampire Knight but I have a ton of anime on my netflix queue I just haven't gotten to yet

    • vanezzania
      Message 34 of 34 , Nov 1, 2008
        I'm watching Kyoshiro to Towa no Sora and the english dubs are pretty
        good actually

        Posted through Grouply, the better way
        to access your Yahoo Groups like this one.
        http://www.grouply.com/?code=post