Re: [Yuricon] Re: Need quality yuri titles...

  • Kimberly Thompson
    Message 1 of 25 , Sep 30, 2008
      I agree with you 100 percent.

      Kimberly

      On Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 10:47 PM, tiffanysilapajarun <silapa@...> wrote:

      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Kimberly Thompson" <drumweezer@...>
      wrote:

      Furthermore, I don't think you
      > would be making a store, if you didn't consider it enticing and
      lucrative.

      "Regardless of the genre,
      whether it's considered to be trash, one thing is for certain if it
      entertains then it required a degree of skill by the mangaka."

      I don't place a value on what is good or bad.

      "It's art not everyone is going to love it."

      That's why we have a variety of manga. People have a variety of
      opinions on everything.

      I was close to the art dept, when I was an undergrad and a film was
      shown where the instructor of the class lay naked in a tube of mayo
      and placed it side by side with the Mona Lisa.

      Different works of art--but still art for sure (^_^).