Another crappy season - what are we all watching?

    Message 1 of 34 , Sep 30, 2008
      So, yet another season has dawned and has only a teeny little Yuri.

      Other than the Shoujo Sect hentai series (which I find hysterically
      bad, but YMMV,) there's pretty much nothing on Japanese TV that's
      noteworthy.

      On the English-language side, Strawberry Panic is still being
      released. The last volume of Simoun just came out. In manga,
      Maka-Maka's around the corner, so is Hayate x Blade (which I cannot
      recommend enough.) And Burst Angel, Volume 1 is out.

      So what are we watching these days?

      In place of Yuri, I'm watching stories about girls and women who kick
      ass - Daughter of Twenty Faces, Yakushiji Ryoko No Kaiki Jikenbo,
      Telepathy Shoujo Ran and heaven help me, Koihime Musou. lol

      How about you?

    • vanezzania
      Message 34 of 34 , Nov 1, 2008
        I'm watching Kyoshiro to Towa no Sora and the english dubs are pretty
        good actually

        Posted through Grouply, the better way
        to access your Yahoo Groups like this one.
        http://www.grouply.com/?code=post