Re: [Yuricon] Yuricon 2002 events/site/plans/notes (ok, it's long)

    Message 1 of 30 , Jan 3, 2002
      >From: Trixterpriest@...

      >So...what *exactly* does a Programming Chair do? ;p

      Decide which videos will be shown, obtain them, schedule them, and show
      them. Then take the flak for not showing this person's favorite, or showing
      too much of something else. You know, the usual. *g*

      You know, I've met alot of Programming Chairs who never asked that question
      and had no IDEA what they were supposed to be doing! LOL

      AniLesboCon 2001 - "For real women who like their women...animated."
      http://anilesbocon.shoujoai.com/

      Message 2 of 30 , Jan 3, 2002
        > >So...what *exactly* does a Programming Chair do? ;p
        >
        > Decide which videos will be shown, obtain them, schedule them, and show
        > them. Then take the flak for not showing this person's favorite, or showing
        > too much of something else. You know, the usual. *g*

        Eeek...best get started now...that's at least four video rooms or more with at least two of those being 24 hours.... I need a year just to plan that! ;p

        And come up with excuses for the complainers ;)

        > You know, I've met alot of Programming Chairs who never asked that question
        > and had no IDEA what they were supposed to be doing! LOL

        Sounds like most peole to me, no matter what the job ;p

        Kun
        ---'-,-{@

        Message 3 of 30 , Jan 3, 2002
          >From: Trixterpriest@...
          >Eeek...best get started now...that's at least four video rooms or more with
          >at least two of those being 24 hours.... I need a year just to plan that!
          >;p

          LOL I think it'll probably be more like 2 rooms, one of which will be 24h. I
          don't see us starting the con with 1000 people.

          >And come up with excuses for the complainers ;)

          That you should start on right away.

        • Trixterpriest@aol.com
          Message 4 of 30 , Jan 3, 2002
            > >From: Trixterpriest@...
            > >Eeek...best get started now...that's at least four video rooms or more with
            > >at least two of those being 24 hours.... I need a year just to plan that!
            > >;p
            >
            > LOL I think it'll probably be more like 2 rooms, one of which will be 24h. I
            > don't see us starting the con with 1000 people.

            Well it's not so much about quantity but it's all about variety...got to give the people that show a good selection ;p Maybe we can compromise and do three rooms...=^.^=

            > >And come up with excuses for the complainers ;)
            >
            > That you should start on right away.

            Hai Hai!

            Kun