Re: Shoujaoi ni Bokuen, Issue 90

  • shane Jayell
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 3, 2002
      Shane smiles happily. Kawaii, but good. The ending
      sequence was very nice, and I'm a lookin' forward to
      the next chapters.

      Have I raved abot your Gundam W fic No promises here
      yet? :)

      Shane

      http://greetings.yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 3, 2002
        >From: shane Jayell <shanejayell2000@...>

        >Shane smiles happily. Kawaii, but good. The ending
        >sequence was very nice, and I'm a lookin' forward to
        >the next chapters.

        Well, there's only one chapter left to go. :-)

        >Have I raved abot your Gundam W fic No promises here
        >yet? :)

        I think so, but feel free to do so again. LOL

        Thanks -I'm glad you liked it.

        AniLesboCon 2001 - "For real women who like their women...animated."
        http://anilesbocon.shoujoai.com/

      • awill
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 3, 2002
          shane Jayell wrote:

          > Shane smiles happily. Kawaii, but good. The ending
          > sequence was very nice, and I'm a lookin' forward to
          > the next chapters.

          Me too, but I'm sorta miffed that Yuriko didn't have a
          memorable dance with Kaori. I feel the need for a mooshy
          closure on their relationship. But that's what I get for
          falling in love with Kaori... *sigh*.

          Byakko

          > Have I raved abot your Gundam W fic No promises here
          > yet? :)
          >
          > Shane

        • Alex Picchetti
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 3, 2002
            (Spoilers for anyone who hasn't read the episode yet...? ^^;;)

            <<"Not hardly!" Yuriko said and took his arm. As they danced, she noticed once
            again that she looked almost directly into his eyes. "You know," she mused,
            "we must look like a gay couple, don't you?"

            Ryo grinned, "Is there something wrong with that?"

            Yuriko looked startled. "Uh, no, it's just that most guys don't like to.."
            Her voice petered out slowly as she watched the boy's expression. "Sheesh,"
            she muttered, "zero for three." Her face cleared as an idea sprang into her
            head. "You don't happen to know a freshman named Togai, do you?" Ryo shook
            his head. "I'll try and introduce you." Yuriko said with a big grin.>>
            *ROTFL* finally! Someone whose gaydar is as defective as mine! Yuriko is my hero ;)

            -Alex (who is in a silly mood)
            AFU no Ikuhara ^_~
            I have seen the Harry Potter movie _4_ times now. Draco Draco Draco!
            "Think my name's funny, do you? No need to ask who you are. Red hair and hand-me-down robes... you must be a Weasley." -Draco Malfoy, Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone