Re: Yuri Couples you *know* aren't really couples, but don't care. E: [Yuricon] new member here!

  • Kumiko Yamazaki
    Message 1 of 43 , Sep 12, 2008
      Let me see:

      • Kino Makoto and Mizuno Ami from Sailor Moon
      • Konata and Kagami from Lucky Star
      • Yomi and Tomo-chan from Azumanga Daioh
      • Milfeulle and Ranfa from Galaxy Angels
      • Candy and Annie from Candy Candy
      • Suigintou and Megu from Rozen Maiden
      • The girls from Kamikaze Girls
      • The Two Nana's
      • Mikan and Hotaru from Alice Academy
      • Nagisa and Honoka from Pretty Cure
      • Grenda and Yucie from Puchi Puri Yucie
      • Kaoru and Shiho from Zettai Karen Children
      • Onee-san and Miu from Ichigo Mashimaro
      • Lum and Ran from Urusei Yatsura
      • Sakura and Sumire from Sakura Taisen
      • Marilyn Carry and Memori from Law of Ueki
      • Altezza and the Princess of the Windkingdom from Futago no Hime

      Did I say too much? >.>

      Kumi-chan.

      On Fri, Sep 12, 2008 at 10:39 PM, Erica Friedman <alecto_fury@...> wrote:

      > To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
      > From: adam@...
      > Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 14:33:57 +0100
      > Subject: Re: Yuri Couples you *know* aren't really couples, but don't care. E: [Yuricon] new member here!
      >
      > On 12-Sep-2008 08:44 -0400, Erica Friedman wrote:
      >
      >> So, whip 'em out folks - what couples do you insist on seeing as couples whether or not there's any reason to do so? :-)
      >
      > After rewatching the first few episodes with a friend last night, I have
      > to say Vanessa and Eleanor from Madlax. They're so playfully
      > flirtatious at the start of the series that my yuri goggles practically
      > melted. (Particularly when Eleanor says that Vanessa's bound to end up
      > staying the night...)

      Oh, totally. It's so blatant (in that otaku meaning of the word, which is to say, it isn't, lol.)

      <*> Your email settings:
         Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
         (Yahoo! ID required)

      <*> To change settings via email:
         mailto:Yuricon-digest@yahoogroups.com

         http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      "Does anyone know where a good friend goes, when they go way up high?
      They're in the stars looking down on you; you can see them if you try.
      So tell me about the stars that shine up above in the blue night sky.
      I'll think of you every time I hear, the nightingale's soft cry."
      - Death Theme from Galaxy Fraulein Yuna。

    • Jaymie C
      Message 43 of 43 , Sep 15, 2008
        It's not the balance that's the problem for me with the first volume, but the subject matter.