Re: Yuri Couples you *know* aren't really couples, but don't care. E: [Yuricon] new member here!
- Let me see:
- Kino Makoto and Mizuno Ami from Sailor Moon
- Konata and Kagami from Lucky Star
- Yomi and Tomo-chan from Azumanga Daioh
- Milfeulle and Ranfa from Galaxy Angels
- Candy and Annie from Candy Candy
- Suigintou and Megu from Rozen Maiden
- The girls from Kamikaze Girls
- The Two Nana's
- Mikan and Hotaru from Alice Academy
- Nagisa and Honoka from Pretty Cure
- Grenda and Yucie from Puchi Puri Yucie
- Kaoru and Shiho from Zettai Karen Children
- Onee-san and Miu from Ichigo Mashimaro
- Lum and Ran from Urusei Yatsura
- Sakura and Sumire from Sakura Taisen
- Marilyn Carry and Memori from Law of Ueki
- Altezza and the Princess of the Windkingdom from Futago no Hime
Did I say too much? >.>
Kumi-chan.On Fri, Sep 12, 2008 at 10:39 PM, Erica Friedman <alecto_fury@...> wrote:
> To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
> From: adam@...
> Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 14:33:57 +0100
> Subject: Re: Yuri Couples you *know* aren't really couples, but don't care. E: [Yuricon] new member here!
> On 12-Sep-2008 08:44 -0400, Erica Friedman wrote:
>> So, whip 'em out folks - what couples do you insist on seeing as couples whether or not there's any reason to do so? :-)
> After rewatching the first few episodes with a friend last night, I have
> to say Vanessa and Eleanor from Madlax. They're so playfully
> flirtatious at the start of the series that my yuri goggles practically
> melted. (Particularly when Eleanor says that Vanessa's bound to end up
> staying the night...)
Oh, totally. It's so blatant (in that otaku meaning of the word, which is to say, it isn't, lol.)
Yuricon - "For real women who like their women...animated."
Hungry for Yuri? Have some Okazu: http://okazu.blogspot.com
"World Shaking" Fanfic - http://www.worldshaking.net
The Fanfic Revolution - fanficrevolution.blogspot.com
Stay up to date on your PC, the Web, and your mobile phone with Windows Live.
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
"Does anyone know where a good friend goes, when they go way up high?
They're in the stars looking down on you; you can see them if you try.
So tell me about the stars that shine up above in the blue night sky.
I'll think of you every time I hear, the nightingale's soft cry."
- Death Theme from Galaxy Fraulein Yuna。