new member here!

  • nanz cheng
    Message 1 of 43 , Sep 11, 2008
      hi everyone! i am nanz and i am a new member! XD
      i love watching anime and reading manga. i am also into cosplaying and i do watch a lot of jdrama and some korean dramas too. i pretty love much everything about Japan. i am from the Philippines and it's kinda hard to get stuffs here especially yuri manga or anime.
      so far, my favourite is Maria-sama Ga Miteru and NANA ( i wonder what is the opinion of everyone here about Nana and Hachi? XD )

      that's it for now!
      thanks and take care y'all!

      --
      When Love cast me out,
      It was Cruelty who took pity on me...
      Message 43 of 43 , Sep 15, 2008
        It's not the balance that's the problem for me with the first volume, but the subject matter.