Poll results for Yuricon

  • Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 11, 2008
      The following Yuricon poll is now closed. Here are the
      final results:

      POLL QUESTION: Which Marimite character do you identify most with ?
      If you were actually attending Lilian Gakuen,
      your everyday life would be like that of...

      I wonder if Sei is really going to be number 1(she seems
      so incredibly popular) and whether secondary characters such
      as Tamura Chisato or Katou Kei will even stand a chance...
      It's all up to you to decide!

      CHOICES AND RESULTS
      - Give me a break, this is real life ! I can't even imagine myself attending Lilian !!!, 1 votes, 2.78%
      - Kashiwagi Suguru, 2 votes, 5.56%
      - Satou Sei's onee-sama, the former Rosa Gigantea starring in the Forest of Thorns story (whats her name again? Do we even know?If you do, please tell me!), 0 votes, 0.00%
      - Kasuga Seiko aka "Suga Sei", 0 votes, 0.00%
      - None of those or nobody in particular, 2 votes, 5.56%
      - Fukuzawa Yuuki, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - Ogasawara Sachiko, 1 votes, 2.78%
      - Hasekura Rei, 2 votes, 5.56%
      - Katou Kei, 1 votes, 2.78%
      - Arima Nana (for those who, unlike me, know the latest light novels!!!), 0 votes, 0.00%
      - Shimazu Yoshino, 6 votes, 16.67%
      - Satou Sei, 5 votes, 13.89%
      - Toudou Shimako, 4 votes, 11.11%
      - Mizuno Youko, 2 votes, 5.56%