stray little devil anime updates anyone?

  • DJ 'Bug' W.
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 5, 2008
      has anyone heard or seen any updates on this? i've tried looking but
      as i can't read Japanese (i am finally using an audio tape series to
      learn to speak it at last!!!) i honestly have no clue what's going on.
      i first heard of this when someone way back was mentioning new anime
      out this season but i haven't heard anything sense...so anyone? i
      really hope there's good news as i've read reviews on the manga and
      have been trying to find a local source of which to buy it so i don't
      suffer through shipping and handling costs >_< but would love to watch
      it as well.
      ~Bug
    • Andi, Andi Spring, Spring
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 5, 2008
        I haven't heard anything about it being made into an anime.

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 6, 2008
          ahhh my mistake then. it was first posted by Andi Spring as a response
          to Freddy's post "Hows Is The Spring Looking When It Comes To Yuri"
          which said:

          I'm not to sure but I think April starts the New Spring Season in
          Japan (If i'm wrong let me know). I was just wondering if their is any
          news on new Yuri anime coming out soon. I Know Maria-sama Season 4 is
          coming out in the summer, more Mnemosyne OVA episodes are coming out
          and Mai Otome Sifr as the Fanservice we all hate/love. Any word on more
          Yuri anime coming out?

          back on Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:50 am.

          Andi Spring then responded to that post on Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:13 am
          with "Stray Little Devil" :

          "Pam was just an ordinary 13 year old schoolgirl until the day she and
          her friends tried to summon a devil. Now all of a sudden she finds
          herself in a universe where devils and angels exist and she herself
          has been transformed into a probationary devil intern. Her only hope
          of getting home is to become a fully fledged devil."

          Pam meets an angel named Linfa who looks like her friend Rinka from
          the human world. The two end up falling in love.

          It's a five volume manga series. I bought volume one without knowing
          there would be any yuri later on and thought it was pretty good.

          so i miss took this as meaning it was gonna be a new anime this spring
          as it was responding to a post asking about yuri anime out this
          spring....sorry.

          ~Bug

          want to see what i mean? the first message number is #24764. the
          second is in the response section.
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 6, 2008
            > To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
            > From: dj.woodworth@...
            > Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2008 14:16:23 +0000
            > Subject: [Yuricon] Re: stray little devil anime updates anyone?
            >
            > ahhh my mistake then. it was first posted by Andi Spring as a response
            > to Freddy's post "Hows Is The Spring Looking When It Comes To Yuri"
            > which said:
            >
            > I'm not to sure but I think April starts the New Spring Season in
            > Japan (If i'm wrong let me know). I was just wondering if their is any
            > news on new Yuri anime coming out soon. I Know Maria-sama Season 4 is
            > coming out in the summer, more Mnemosyne OVA episodes are coming out
            > and Mai Otome Sifr as the Fanservice we all hate/love. Any word on more
            > Yuri anime coming out?

            There's no word on when the Marimite anime is coming out. Mnemosyne is over.

            s.ifr is continuing, as far as I know, and this autumn looks exceptionally bereft of Yuri.