Re: [Yuricon] Macross (likely OT)

  • John F. Martin
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 2, 2002
      From: "gaffneys_99" <sean@...>
      >--- In Yuricon@y..., "katyae0211" <kate0211@a...> wrote:
      > > Hey all,
      > >
      > > We have had a big ol' Macross fest this weekend (all 36 episodes in
      >3
      > > sessions), thanks to AnimEigo getting the DVDs to us Friday. And
      > > while there's no yuri in it, and really no yuri potential even, it
      > > was pretty good. It certainly blows away the Robotech series that
      > > drew from it in the mid-80s.
      >
      >Oh, I dunno. When Kim and Shammy thought they would die, and
      >clutched each other, I was having no problems with yuri. :-D
      >Remember, if you think it's impossible to slash a character, you
      >aren't TRYING hard enough!

      Haihai! Three words: Macross Bridge Bunnies. ^_^

      --John F. Martin
      --FurrySaint at hotmail dot com
      "It's a little known law of thermodynamics: The Conservation of Optimism.
      There's only so much to go around." --Capt. Dylan Hunt ("Andromeda" TV
      series)
      Arc Impulse! Makoto/Ami! http://arcimpulse.shoujoai.com

    • cricharddavies
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 2, 2002
        --- In Yuricon@y..., "John F. Martin" <furrysaint@h...> wrote:

        > Haihai! Three words: Macross Bridge Bunnies. ^_^

        Of course, since the three of them are canonically linked with the
        three Zentraedi spies ... must have been one *big* bed somewhere on
        the Macross.

        Chris Davies.
        (Will eventually get back to his Macross story that's supposed to
        involve Misa/Minmay ... once of these days.)