Re: [Press Release] MARIA WATCHES OVER US – Season 2 DVD Collection: Printemps

  • Pat
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 5, 2008

      > RIGHT STUF'S NOZOMI ENTERTAINMENT Announces the
      > MARIA WATCHES OVER US – Season 2 DVD Collection: Printemps
      > Second TV season of Maria-sama ga Miteru scheduled for Nov. 25, 2008

      Ok, I'll ask the stupid question. What does "Printemps" mean? I got
      the latest email from TSRI, and they listed two links for Season 2.
      One had the word "Printemps" in it, and one did not.

      Anyone? Bueller?

      -Pat
    • Johann Chua
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 5, 2008
        On Sat, Sep 6, 2008 at 7:33 AM, Pat <oneiric22@...> wrote:
        > Ok, I'll ask the stupid question. What does "Printemps" mean? I got
        > the latest email from TSRI, and they listed two links for Season 2.
        > One had the word "Printemps" in it, and one did not.

        It's French for "spring"/"haru".
      • Adam Jones
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 5, 2008
          On Fri, 05 Sep 2008 23:33:55 -0000, "Pat" <oneiric22@...> wrote:

          > Ok, I'll ask the stupid question. What does "Printemps" mean?

          It's French for "spring" (the season).
          .oO("I feel like this post ironicly funny yet equally offensive" )