New Lililicious Release - The Miko's Words and the Witch's Incantations chapter 6 (from Yuri Hime 4)

  • Lililicious
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 5, 2008
      In the final chapter of Fujieda Miyabi's The Miko's Words and the
      Witch's Incantations, we find out whether or not Letty and Tsumugi will
      get to live happily ever after. Though this is the final chapter of the
      manga, there's also a super-short extra story printed in Sayuri-hime
      (which we are also scanlating).

      As always, the release can be downloaded in the channel on irc
      (http://www.lililicious.net ).
    • pachy_boy
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 5, 2008
        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Lililicious <esubramanian1@...> wrote:

        > In the final chapter of Fujieda Miyabi's The Miko's Words and the
        > Witch's Incantations, we find out whether or not Letty and Tsumugi
        will
        > get to live happily ever after. Though this is the final chapter of
        the
        > manga, there's also a super-short extra story printed in Sayuri-hime
        > (which we are also scanlating).
        >
        > As always, the release can be downloaded in the channel on irc
        > (#lililicious on irc.rizon.net) or at the webpage
        > (http://www.lililicious.net ).

        Thanks for the hard work you put into finishing this manga. Now I can
        start reading the whole thing at once!--Pachy
      • Joseph Saunders
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 5, 2008
          --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "pachy_boy" <pachy_boy@...> wrote:

          > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Lililicious <esubramanian1@> wrote:
          > >
          > > In the final chapter of Fujieda Miyabi's The Miko's Words and the
          > > Witch's Incantations, we find out whether or not Letty and Tsumugi
          > will
          > > get to live happily ever after. Though this is the final chapter of
          > the
          > > manga, there's also a super-short extra story printed in Sayuri-hime
          > > (which we are also scanlating).
          > >
          > > As always, the release can be downloaded in the channel on irc
          > > (#lililicious on irc.rizon.net) or at the webpage
          > > (http://www.lililicious.net ).
          > >

          > Thanks for the hard work you put into finishing this manga. Now I can
          > start reading the whole thing at once!--Pachy

          I too echo sentiments of many members. Thanks for your hard work and
          efforts to bring us this wonderful manga in English. I will enjoy
          reading the whole thing today...Joe