(O.T.) Fic- Neptune: Year One

  • Jeff Daly
    Message 1 of 20 , Sep 4, 2008
    • Jeff Daly
      Message 2 of 20 , Sep 6, 2008
      • Jeff Daly
        Message 3 of 20 , Sep 13, 2008
          Three new chapters:

          Nine- http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4474928/9/Neptune_Year_One
          Ten- http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4474928/10/Neptune_Year_One
          Eleven- http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4474928/11/Neptune_Year_One

          Enjoy. And I just wanted to thank Erika once more for allowing us to
          post links to our own stories here ^_^
        • Jeff Daly
          Message 4 of 20 , Sep 18, 2008
            New chapter up.

            http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4474928/12/

            Enjoy ^_^
          • Grisznak
            Message 5 of 20 , Sep 19, 2008
              Hi Jeff
              How many chapters you have in plans for this story? I'm just curious,
              knowing that you like to write long stories.
              BTW, just finished your "Dance". Great thing. Anyway, maybe next time
              something with Rei and Kate's "Red Shoes". I get this idea instantly
              after "Dance".
              regards
              Grisznak

              2008/9/18 Jeff Daly <baka_gaijin30@...>:
              > New chapter up.
              >
              > http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4474928/12/
              >
              > Enjoy ^_^

            • Jeff Daly
              Message 6 of 20 , Sep 19, 2008
                Hmmm... To be honest, I'm not really sure. I'm thinking possibly
                twenty-five (?) but considering that it's "Year One" and after twelve
                chapters we've only gone from early October to late December, who
                knows, lol.

                Hmmm... I hadn't thought of Kate's "Red Shoes" (my second favorite
                Kate song is "Running Up That Hill"). To be honest, I was surprised by
                how well "The Dance" turned out, especially given that I'm not
                normally a fan of song fics myself ^_-

                > Hi Jeff
                > How many chapters you have in plans for this story? I'm just curious,
                > knowing that you like to write long stories.
                > BTW, just finished your "Dance". Great thing. Anyway, maybe next time
                > something with Rei and Kate's "Red Shoes". I get this idea instantly
                > after "Dance".
                > regards
                > Grisznak
                >

                > 2008/9/18 Jeff Daly <baka_gaijin30@...>:
                > > New chapter up.
                > >
                > > http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4474928/12/
                > >
                > > Enjoy ^_^

              • Jeff Daly
                Message 7 of 20 , Sep 23, 2008
                • Jeff Daly
                  Message 8 of 20 , Sep 26, 2008
                  • Jeff Daly
                    Message 9 of 20 , Sep 30, 2008
                      New chapter up ^_^

                      http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4474928/15/

                      Enjoy.
                    • Jeff Daly
                      Message 10 of 20 , Oct 3, 2008
                      • Jeff Daly
                        Message 11 of 20 , Oct 5, 2008
                          Another new chapter-

                          http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4474928/17/

                          Enjoy ^_^
                        • Jeff Daly
                          Message 12 of 20 , Oct 10, 2008
                          • Jeff Daly
                            Message 13 of 20 , Oct 12, 2008
                              Message 14 of 20 , Oct 13, 2008
                                --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff Daly" <baka_gaijin30@...> wrote:

                                > Thanks for the link to http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4474928/19/.
                                >
                                > Deanna

                              • Jeff Daly
                                Message 15 of 20 , Oct 13, 2008
                                  You're welcome ^_^ I'm glad you enjoyed it.

                                  --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "dsutton_sa" <dsutton_sa@...> wrote:

                                  > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff Daly" <baka_gaijin30@> wrote:
                                  > >
                                  > > Thanks for the link to http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4474928/19/.
                                  > >
                                  > > Deanna

                                • Jeff Daly
                                  Message 16 of 20 , Oct 19, 2008
                                    New chapter up.

                                    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4474928/20/

                                    Enjoy ^_^
                                  • Jeff Daly
                                    Message 17 of 20 , Nov 9, 2008
                                    • Jeff Daly
                                      Message 18 of 20 , Nov 22, 2008
                                        Final chapter folks-

                                        http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4474928/26/

                                        Enjoy, and thanks for sticking around 'till the end ^^