Re: strawberry panic manga vs anime

  • iatheia
    Message 1 of 17 , Sep 3, 2008
      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Wyld Childe <wyldchilde37@...> wrote:

      > Yes please on the artwork.
      >
      > DarkWyldchilde

      Sure - http://rapidshare.com/files/142446059/sutopani_ps2.rar (16
      meters, 152 pictures divided into folders by the second character,
      plus 9 group/extra pictures (3 missing), and 27 ending picture frames)

      And, yes. It is completely in Japanese. No one has bothered to
      translate it in English.
    • catchperfect
      Message 2 of 17 , Sep 3, 2008
        Wow. Thanks so much for the StoPani game artwork and your thoughts on the game itself. I fear I'll get so hooked easily - but you made it sound so fun - so guess I'll have to get myself a copy of that! Thanks, iatheia!

        iatheia <iatheia@...> wrote:
        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups .com, Wyld Childe <wyldchilde37@ ...> wrote:

        > Yes please on the artwork.
        >
        > DarkWyldchilde

        Sure - http://rapidshare. com/files/ 142446059/ sutopani_ ps2.rar (16
        meters, 152 pictures divided into folders by the second character,
        plus 9 group/extra pictures (3 missing), and 27 ending picture frames)

        And, yes. It is completely in Japanese. No one has bothered to
        translate it in English.

      • Jaymie C
        Message 3 of 17 , Sep 4, 2008
          Meep, the art style is very different; Sine cute images, at least 1 sexy image from a character i never thought of as sexy before, and the really freaky bug-eyed Nagisa....

          iatheia <iatheia@yandex. ru> wrote:

          --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups .com, Wyld Childe <wyldchilde37@ ...> wrote:

          > Yes please on the artwork.
          >
          > DarkWyldchilde

          Sure - http://rapidshare. com/files/ 142446059/ sutopani_ ps2.rar (16
          meters, 152 pictures divided into folders by the second character,
          plus 9 group/extra pictures (3 missing), and 27 ending picture frames)

          And, yes. It is completely in Japanese. No one has bothered to
          translate it in English.

        • kazu maltbie
          Message 4 of 17 , Sep 5, 2008
            wow! i really wasnt expecting this many people would reply, but i guess
            other than mari mite this is like the big cheese of yuri XD and yeah i
            would totaly buy the strawberry panic game, but i have never seen a ps2
            freeloader, and also i am not that confident with my japanese yet XD
            sure i can read things, and if i am not sure on something i can just
            make an educated guess, but i am no where NEAR confident enough to make
            DECISION based on assumptions ive made from japanese XD

            anyways thanks for le replies! sounds to me like most people DO preffer
            the anime or the light novel... i do want the light novel also, but
            first things first.... also it is really depressing that they only have
            3 dvd volumes in english *desperately holds out for all 8 so can buy
            boxed set*
          • Wyld Childe
            Message 5 of 17 , Sep 6, 2008
              They have 4 out, and the 5th is slated for November.

              DW

              "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for
              lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!"

              Benjamin Franklin