Re: [Yuricon] Yay! We're back...apparently. :-)

  • Minionmancer@aol.com
    Message 1 of 25 , Jan 2, 2002
      Hi everyone! May the new year be happier than the last!

      LOL, over the holiday season I introduced my mother to DDR. She humiliated me on the dance pad @_@! She has moves!
    • Trixterpriest@aol.com
      Message 2 of 25 , Jan 3, 2002
        > I hope you all didn't panic too badly, but we seem to be back up and
        > running.
        >
        > And Kun has arrived safely, so we're all good to go. ;-)

        Safely all depends on your point of view ;p

        Kun
        ----'-,-{@
      • Trixterpriest@aol.com
        Message 3 of 25 , Jan 3, 2002

          > > I hope you all didn't panic too badly, but we seem to be back up and
          > > running.
          >
          > Yep it would seem that way. >^_^<
          >

          > > And Kun has arrived safely, so we're all good to go. ;-)
          >
          > Good good *blinks* hey... You are all having fun without me again arn't you?
          > I'm really going to have to make the next Meow mix party aren't I?
          >
          > ja
          >
          > Kat

          Heh I've been saying that since the last Meow Mix party ;p I still haven't gotten to meet you in person yet...

          Kun
          ----'-,-{@
          *does a little Kat dance*
        • Trixterpriest@aol.com
          Message 4 of 25 , Jan 3, 2002
            > >And Kun has arrived safely, so we're all good to go. ;-)
            >

            > And have probably already made one visit to Mitsuwa for yummy Japanese food
            > and goodies -- Kun was anticipating that (and making me jealous) the whole
            > time she was here! ;)

            Two actually =^.^= With plans I think for maybe another visit... ;p

            > --Ashke, wondering if Kun will make good her challenge to get Erica and
            > Pattie addicted to DDR.

            Ah well...sadly they aren't the DDR types ;p However I myself haven't been on it either. Trying to let my knee heal. Apparently I really twisted it or something... ;/

            Kun
            ----'-,-{@
          • Trixterpriest@aol.com
            Message 5 of 25 , Jan 3, 2002
              > How is it Erica-sempai always seems to be surrounded by beautiful women? *sighs softly* So clucky...

              No one here but us chickens ;)

              Kun
              ----'-,-{@
            • Minionmancer@aol.com
              Message 6 of 25 , Jan 4, 2002
                Greetings!

                > Heh I've been saying that since the last Meow Mix party ;p I still haven't gotten to meet you in person yet...

                I was at the Meow Mix last night, ack! so many dollars went to that cute bartender. She mixed strong drinks @_@
                Yay! Another Meow Miix party. I'll probably be seeing some of you soon again then :)

                - Jess (still waiting for her reagents to thaw)
              • Trixterpriest@aol.com
                Message 7 of 25 , Jan 7, 2002
                  << Greetings!

                  > Heh I've been saying that since the last Meow Mix party ;p I still haven't
                  gotten to meet you in person yet...

                  I was at the Meow Mix last night, ack! so many dollars went to that cute
                  bartender. She mixed strong drinks @_@
                  Yay! Another Meow Miix party. I'll probably be seeing some of you soon
                  again then :)

                  - Jess (still waiting for her reagents to thaw) >>

                  Heya Mad Scientist ;p I'll see you at the party then =^.^=

                  Kun
                  ---'-,-{@