Re: koihime musou

  • Elizabeth
    Message 1 of 14 , Sep 1, 2008

      Hi
      No, I was talking about Koihime Musou and it wasn't much serious,
      rather in humorous way. I don't watch Strike Witches (I have this
      serie in plans). I K.M. there are quite a few yuri motives, maybe not
      too much to classify this serie as a pure yuri (rather ecchi/harem),
      but enough to mention about it here. That's all.
      cheers
      Grisznak

      --

      Yeah, Koihime Musou is a lot of fun though. Strike Witches isn't high
      art or anything but I just felt that the yuri(so far) in it is a bit
      Message 2 of 14 , Sep 12, 2008
        Just saw few more episodes (till nine). Still, dozens of fanserwice,
        yuri too. But still no plot at all. You may not believe but this anime
        is more stupid than "Shoujo Sect"(yes, it's possible). Only good thing
        it opening. While writing an revive I'll probably give this serie 2/10
        (2, not 1, because of the opening).
        cheers
        Grisznak