Re: [Yuricon] Re: koihime musou

  • Grisznak
    Message 1 of 14 , Sep 1, 2008
      Hi
      No, I was talking about Koihime Musou and it wasn't much serious,
      rather in humorous way. I don't watch Strike Witches (I have this
      serie in plans). I K.M. there are quite a few yuri motives, maybe not
      too much to classify this serie as a pure yuri (rather ecchi/harem),
      but enough to mention about it here. That's all.
      cheers
      Grisznak

      2008/8/31 Elizabeth <tyran85@...>:
      > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Grisznak <grisznakiw@...> wrote:
      >
      > Well, anime without any male character always has yuri potential.
      > regards
      > Grisznak
      >
      > --
      >
      > I gather you're talking about Strike Witches? If so, then you're
      > wrong. Males and females are both well and alive and co-exist in the
      > show. While the main cast are female, the guys are integral at various
      > points of the show. This isn't an all-female universe.
      >
      > And, does a male always have to be the center of attention or a
      > predominant lead for a show to be taken seriously or better yet, for
      > yuri to be validated?
      >
      > You know I've never got the whole %of gender X or Y equals a good or
      > shitty show kind of idealogy. To me, it's what's being done and how
      > the characters are brought out within the parameters given, how these
      > ideas are brought into fruitation, the direction and how the story is
      > told that makes me decide whether a show is of quality or not.
      >
      > Besides, Maria-sama ga miteru and Simoun are proof positive that a key
      > female cast plus yuri elements does not equal a terrible show.

    • Elizabeth
      Message 2 of 14 , Sep 1, 2008

        Hi
        No, I was talking about Koihime Musou and it wasn't much serious,
        rather in humorous way. I don't watch Strike Witches (I have this
        serie in plans). I K.M. there are quite a few yuri motives, maybe not
        too much to classify this serie as a pure yuri (rather ecchi/harem),
        but enough to mention about it here. That's all.
        cheers
        Grisznak

        --

        Yeah, Koihime Musou is a lot of fun though. Strike Witches isn't high
        art or anything but I just felt that the yuri(so far) in it is a bit
        Message 3 of 14 , Sep 12, 2008
          Just saw few more episodes (till nine). Still, dozens of fanserwice,
          yuri too. But still no plot at all. You may not believe but this anime
          is more stupid than "Shoujo Sect"(yes, it's possible). Only good thing
          it opening. While writing an revive I'll probably give this serie 2/10
          (2, not 1, because of the opening).
          cheers
          Grisznak