Re: Maria-sama ga Miteru: Before Graduation

  • sarcastic_weasel
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 29, 2008

      > On 29-Aug-2008 13:24 -0000, atheniag wrote:
      >
      > > Graduation is approaching for Rei, Sachiko and the former editor of
      > > the newspaper, Minako.
      >
      > That would be "approaching" very much in the sense of Xeno's paradox. ;)

      Heh, nice. I'm really looking forward to this... but yeah, the title
      makes me think that it's going to be some future book (whenever that
      is) that will cover the actual event.

      BTW the web radio show is out. I liked the Chocolate & Portrait drama.
      I hope they keep doing dramas in the show. Next one will be sometime
      in late September. There was a bunch of info in there about the "4th
      season," but I wasn't paying too much attention to it while I was
      listening.