Macross

  • shane Jayell
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2002
      Laughs softly. Yeah, original Macross was pretty good.
      And I don't have any problems with Yuri with the
      bridge crew. Lisa certainly got quite frustrated with
      poor old Rick, and maybe turned to the bridge bunnies
      for comfort, maybe?

      Shane,
      Yuri is in the mind of the beholder...

      --- In Yuricon@y..., "katyae0211" <kate0211@a...>
      wrote:
      > Hey all,
      >
      > We have had a big ol' Macross fest this weekend (all
      36 episodes in
      3
      > sessions), thanks to AnimEigo getting the DVDs to us
      Friday. And
      > while there's no yuri in it, and really no yuri
      potential even, it
      > was pretty good. It certainly blows away the
      Robotech series that
      > drew from it in the mid-80s.

      Oh, I dunno. When Kim and Shammy thought they would
      die, and
      clutched each other, I was having no problems with
      yuri. :-D
      Remember, if you think it's impossible to slash a
      character, you
      aren't TRYING hard enough!

      --SG
      --Macross is indeed excellent so far, if very old school...

      http://greetings.yahoo.com