Re: Random comments on the Maria-sama ga Miteru/Maria Watches Over Us DVDs

  • shiki_ryuokami
    Message 1 of 16 , Aug 26, 2008
      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Erica Friedman <alecto_fury@...>
      wrote:

      > > To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
      > > From: rphjas@...
      > > Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2008 03:34:32 +0000
      > > Subject: [Yuricon] Re: Random comments on the Maria-sama ga
      Miteru/Maria Watches Over Us DVDs

      > > Thanks everyone! I can not read the novels..and the anime only
      went
      > > so far. I have always wondered if they had kissed...? Thanks
      again!!
      > > Joe
      > >

      > Many of the novels have been fan translated. Baka-Tsuki has a
      current project for the early novels. I translated about 6 and half
      of them (findable here and on Okazu) and other foks have translated
      all or portions of others.
      > http://ziggr.com/mariasama/ has links to my notes and tls, and
      look of Baka-truski for theirs. Yurizuki lists Erin's and I'm sure a
      few minutes with Google will find others.

      > i read the novels but its only up to the 3rd book where sei meets
      shiori. ne, what sites can i go to where i can read both the novel
      and the manga of maria-sama ga miteru? so far i've watched the anime
      and i want to compare it to the novel and the manga.

      > ^____^ Ryel
      > Get ideas on sharing photos from people like you. Find new ways
      to share.
      > http://www.windowslive.com/explore/photogallery/posts?
      ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_Photo_Gallery_082008