Re: Happy New Year from the Yuricon Staff!

  • eleloi
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 1, 2002
      --- In Yuricon@y..., "atheniag" <anilesbocon01@h...> wrote:

      > Erica (who resolves not to eat *quite* that many apricots at once
      ever
      > again. LOL)

      Ewww! TMI! Hehehe...

      I resolve... um... uh... hmm... to be more decisive. YEAH! I
      guess...

      --Lel, who is taking a break from quilt making... and loves
      apricots... especially dried apricots. YUM!
    • Trixterpriest@aol.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 3, 2002
        > You know Kun, being part of this group isn't conducive to mental stability!!!

        Sure it is ;) I don't have to look anywhere else for my daily dose of insanity...

        Kun
        *does a little dosage dance*