New Lililicious Releases - Honey & Honey volume 1 chapter 14, Your Cuteness (YH5 one-shot), Chatting in Our Pajamas (from YH6)

  • Lililicious
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25, 2008
      In chapter 14 of Takeuchi Sachiko's Honey & Honey, Sachiko talks about
      coming out to friends.

      "Your Cuteness," by Otsu Hiyori, is about a boyish girl who doesn't
      think she's cute, and her love interest, who does.

      "Chatting in Our Pajamas" is the first installment of Kazuma Kowo's
      ongoing student-teacher romance series. Kiyo is in love with her friend
      Nanao, but knows that Nanao is already with someone else.

      As always, the releases can be downloaded in the channel on irc
      (http://www.lililicious.net ).