(O.T.) Fic- Neptune: Year One

  • Jeff Daly
    Message 1 of 20 , Aug 22, 2008
      I have a fanfic I'm writing that I'd like to share with everyone.

      Title- Neptune: Year One
      Summary- We all know of Sailor Moon's origin, how a clumsy crybaby
      found a talking cat, was given a magical locket, etc. We also know the
      origins of almost all the other Senshi as well. But what of Sailor
      Neptune? Just how did Michiru Kaioh become the Senshi of Deep Waters?

      Links:

      Chapter 1- http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4474928/1
      Chapter 2- http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4474928/2/
      Chapter 3- http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4474928/3/

      Thanks again Erica for allowing us to post links to our stories as
      well ^_^
    • Jeff Daly
      Message 2 of 20 , Aug 27, 2008
        For anyone following this series, chapter five is up.

        http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4474928/5/

        Enjoy ^_^
      • Jeff Daly
        Message 3 of 20 , Sep 4, 2008
        • Jeff Daly
          Message 4 of 20 , Sep 6, 2008
          • Jeff Daly
            Message 5 of 20 , Sep 13, 2008
              Three new chapters:

              Nine- http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4474928/9/Neptune_Year_One
              Ten- http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4474928/10/Neptune_Year_One
              Eleven- http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4474928/11/Neptune_Year_One

              Enjoy. And I just wanted to thank Erika once more for allowing us to
              post links to our own stories here ^_^
            • Jeff Daly
              Message 6 of 20 , Sep 18, 2008
                New chapter up.

                http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4474928/12/

                Enjoy ^_^
              • Grisznak
                Message 7 of 20 , Sep 19, 2008
                  Hi Jeff
                  How many chapters you have in plans for this story? I'm just curious,
                  knowing that you like to write long stories.
                  BTW, just finished your "Dance". Great thing. Anyway, maybe next time
                  something with Rei and Kate's "Red Shoes". I get this idea instantly
                  after "Dance".
                  regards
                  Grisznak

                  2008/9/18 Jeff Daly <baka_gaijin30@...>:
                  > New chapter up.
                  >
                  > http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4474928/12/
                  >
                  > Enjoy ^_^

                • Jeff Daly
                  Message 8 of 20 , Sep 19, 2008
                    Hmmm... To be honest, I'm not really sure. I'm thinking possibly
                    twenty-five (?) but considering that it's "Year One" and after twelve
                    chapters we've only gone from early October to late December, who
                    knows, lol.

                    Hmmm... I hadn't thought of Kate's "Red Shoes" (my second favorite
                    Kate song is "Running Up That Hill"). To be honest, I was surprised by
                    how well "The Dance" turned out, especially given that I'm not
                    normally a fan of song fics myself ^_-

                    > Hi Jeff
                    > How many chapters you have in plans for this story? I'm just curious,
                    > knowing that you like to write long stories.
                    > BTW, just finished your "Dance". Great thing. Anyway, maybe next time
                    > something with Rei and Kate's "Red Shoes". I get this idea instantly
                    > after "Dance".
                    > regards
                    > Grisznak
                    >

                    > 2008/9/18 Jeff Daly <baka_gaijin30@...>:
                    > > New chapter up.
                    > >
                    > > http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4474928/12/
                    > >
                    > > Enjoy ^_^

                  • Jeff Daly
                    Message 9 of 20 , Sep 23, 2008
                    • Jeff Daly
                      Message 10 of 20 , Sep 26, 2008
                      • Jeff Daly
                        Message 11 of 20 , Sep 30, 2008
                          New chapter up ^_^

                          http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4474928/15/

                          Enjoy.
                        • Jeff Daly
                          Message 12 of 20 , Oct 3, 2008
                          • Jeff Daly
                            Message 13 of 20 , Oct 5, 2008
                              Another new chapter-

                              http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4474928/17/

                              Enjoy ^_^
                            • Jeff Daly
                              Message 14 of 20 , Oct 10, 2008
                              • Jeff Daly
                                Message 15 of 20 , Oct 12, 2008
                                  Message 16 of 20 , Oct 13, 2008
                                    --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff Daly" <baka_gaijin30@...> wrote:

                                    > Thanks for the link to http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4474928/19/.
                                    >
                                    > Deanna

                                  • Jeff Daly
                                    Message 17 of 20 , Oct 13, 2008
                                      You're welcome ^_^ I'm glad you enjoyed it.

                                      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "dsutton_sa" <dsutton_sa@...> wrote:

                                      > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff Daly" <baka_gaijin30@> wrote:
                                      > >
                                      > > Thanks for the link to http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4474928/19/.
                                      > >
                                      > > Deanna

                                    • Jeff Daly
                                      Message 18 of 20 , Oct 19, 2008
                                        New chapter up.

                                        http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4474928/20/

                                        Enjoy ^_^
                                      • Jeff Daly
                                        Message 19 of 20 , Nov 9, 2008
                                        • Jeff Daly
                                          Message 20 of 20 , Nov 22, 2008
                                            Final chapter folks-

                                            http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4474928/26/

                                            Enjoy, and thanks for sticking around 'till the end ^^