Re: [Yuricon] Re: Mnemosyne 6*ACK!*

  • Jaymie C
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 20, 2008
      Darn it, i forgot part of my argument as to why Rin read as by with a pref for women. The explanation (episode 2?) that Immortals' bodies react to angels, she says "Not mentally." This combined with the other things makes me think she is Bi. Naturally, there might also be the factor that she could be worried any male lover she would take would be hit with a Fruit, or Tajimamori is just the One Guy for her, but still, read her as very much bi.