Re: Happy New Year from the Yuricon Staff!

  • shanejayell2000
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 1, 2002
      Happy New Year to All! As I'm still recovering from New Years, I
      think I'll keep this post short.

      And who wanted mental stability anyways? It's highly overrated. :)

      Shane

      --- In Yuricon@y..., VRedfield@a... wrote:
      > You know Kun, being part of this group isn't conducive to mental
      stability!!!
    • lemon_lime_orange_fruit_drink
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 1, 2002
        > Happy New Year to All! As I'm still recovering from New Years, I
        > think I'll keep this post short.

        You gotta be KIDDING? A great new years it has turned out to be- 46
        fires, 9 in court for starting a few, 85 fire fighters badly hurt,
        the sky is still grey with smoke and its bloody friggy hot up here.

        (sorry I'm just angry, coz i was stuck indoors for the new year's)

        Alyssa
      • eleloi
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 1, 2002
          --- In Yuricon@y..., "atheniag" <anilesbocon01@h...> wrote:

          > Erica (who resolves not to eat *quite* that many apricots at once
          ever
          > again. LOL)

          Ewww! TMI! Hehehe...

          I resolve... um... uh... hmm... to be more decisive. YEAH! I
          guess...

          --Lel, who is taking a break from quilt making... and loves
          apricots... especially dried apricots. YUM!
        • Trixterpriest@aol.com
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 3, 2002
            > You know Kun, being part of this group isn't conducive to mental stability!!!

            Sure it is ;) I don't have to look anywhere else for my daily dose of insanity...

            Kun
            *does a little dosage dance*