Re: [Yuricon] Re: Shoujoai ni Bokuen, Issue 88

    Message 1 of 29 , Jan 1, 2002
      >From: "Kathryn Williams" <neko_haruka@...>

      >*goes to say something more then stops herself* Fine, I give... No more
      >draggin Erica-kun onto stage... *let's out a tired sigh*

      Thanks. ;-) I don't believe in things like false modesty and polite denials.
      you can pretty much be sure that if I say something, i actually *mean* it.
      LOL

      AniLesboCon 2001 - "For real women who like their women...animated."
      http://anilesbocon.shoujoai.com/

    • Trixterpriest@aol.com
      Message 2 of 29 , Jan 3, 2002
        > >From: Trixterpriest@...
        >
        > >Just finished the last three issues...can I just say that...I love Mariko
        > >;)
        >
        > Having fun on my DSL there, babe?
        >
        > You should like her - you share a birthday!

        I'm simply orgasmic on your DSL ;p~

        I think we should have a birthday party for Mariko like we are for Yuriko... =^.^=

        Kun
        ----'-,-{@
        Message 3 of 29 , Jan 3, 2002

          Ewwww...don't tell me things like that.

          >I think we should have a birthday party for Mariko like we are for
          >Yuriko... =^.^=

          Shock-er.

          AniLesboCon 2001 - "For real women who like their women...animated."
          http://anilesbocon.shoujoai.com/

        • katyae0211
          Message 4 of 29 , Jan 3, 2002
            --- In Yuricon@y..., Trixterpriest@a... wrote:

            > I think we should have a birthday party for Mariko like we are for
            Yuriko... =^.^=

            But you just want it because it would double as a birthday party for
            Kun, too. ;P

            Katya
          • Trixterpriest@aol.com
            Message 5 of 29 , Jan 3, 2002
              > > I think we should have a birthday party for Mariko like we are for
              > Yuriko... =^.^=
              >
              > But you just want it because it would double as a birthday party for
              > Kun, too. ;P
              >
              > Katya

              Of course not! Although...what's wrong with that? ;)

              Kun