Re: [Yuricon] Yuri Panel Success at Yasumicon! (Look Forward to Next Year)

  • Rinu CZ
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 4, 2008

      Hi,

          Hi everybody! ^^ My name's Katherine (I'm 18 years old, heading
      to college in a few weeks). :) I just wanted to report on the yuri
      panel that I hosted at Yasumicon in Miami yesterday. It went great,
      and the audience was fabulous! :D There was a fair amount of girls,
      and the guys there were cool (not skeevy, but polite and attentive;
      there was was one weird middle aged LFB, but he served as a humorous
      contrast, imo). I started off explaining what yuri is, the differences
      between shoujo and shounen yuri, and the history (Nobuko Yoshiya,
      Takarazuka, etc)....
      That sounds nice and like something what I would like to experience here too (instead of my actual experience T__T ) :) Thanks for sharing your report and if you plan another one, good luck.
      With kind regards,
      Rinu