Re: [Yuricon] Re: Shoujoai ni Bokuen, Issue 88

  • Kathryn Williams
    Message 1 of 29 , Dec 31, 2001
      *snip*

      > Not true - i really *don't* want the spotlight. I'll work hard to stay out
      > of it and I don't want to be drasgged into it. It ain't fun for me at all.

      *goes to say something more then stops herself* Fine, I give... No more
      draggin Erica-kun onto stage... *let's out a tired sigh*

      ja

      Kat
      Message 2 of 29 , Jan 1, 2002
        >From: "Kathryn Williams" <neko_haruka@...>

        >*goes to say something more then stops herself* Fine, I give... No more
        >draggin Erica-kun onto stage... *let's out a tired sigh*

        Thanks. ;-) I don't believe in things like false modesty and polite denials.
        you can pretty much be sure that if I say something, i actually *mean* it.
        LOL

        AniLesboCon 2001 - "For real women who like their women...animated."
        http://anilesbocon.shoujoai.com/

      • Trixterpriest@aol.com
        Message 3 of 29 , Jan 3, 2002
          > >From: Trixterpriest@...
          >
          > >Just finished the last three issues...can I just say that...I love Mariko
          > >;)
          >
          > Having fun on my DSL there, babe?
          >
          > You should like her - you share a birthday!

          I'm simply orgasmic on your DSL ;p~

          I think we should have a birthday party for Mariko like we are for Yuriko... =^.^=

          Kun
          ----'-,-{@
          Message 4 of 29 , Jan 3, 2002

            Ewwww...don't tell me things like that.

            >I think we should have a birthday party for Mariko like we are for
            >Yuriko... =^.^=

            Shock-er.

            AniLesboCon 2001 - "For real women who like their women...animated."
            http://anilesbocon.shoujoai.com/

          • katyae0211
            Message 5 of 29 , Jan 3, 2002
              --- In Yuricon@y..., Trixterpriest@a... wrote:

              > I think we should have a birthday party for Mariko like we are for
              Yuriko... =^.^=

              But you just want it because it would double as a birthday party for
              Kun, too. ;P

              Katya
            • Trixterpriest@aol.com
              Message 6 of 29 , Jan 3, 2002
                > > I think we should have a birthday party for Mariko like we are for
                > Yuriko... =^.^=
                >
                > But you just want it because it would double as a birthday party for
                > Kun, too. ;P
                >
                > Katya

                Of course not! Although...what's wrong with that? ;)

                Kun