Re: is simoun good?

  • kazu maltbie
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 2 11:46 AM
      ok i watched the first two episodes and i have to say they totaly
      satisfied my yuri need for that day lol i mean... just the first
      episode so many girls got close up kissing shots (that were amazingly
      drawn btw) that i completely lost count... and that right there is
      enough for me... i can see how some people could think that that one
      character is kind of like a doll cuz well she looks like it and also
      she doesnt have the RICHEST character, but i think i can watch this...
      god once i get the money im getting the boxed set.... i would get the
      strawberry panic one first, but not all of the dvd's are out in america
      yet *dies a little on the inside* lol