New Lililicious-Kotonoha joint release - Sweet Blue Flowers volume 3 chapter 16

  • Lililicious
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 2, 2008
      Chapter 16 of Shimura Takako's Sweet Blue Flowers (Aoi Hana) is about
      the big wedding.

      This project is a joint between Kotonoha and Lililicious. Lililicious's
      irc channel is #lililicious on irc.rizon.net, and our webpage is
      http://www.lililicious.net . Kotonoha's irc channel is #kotonoha on
      irc.irchighway.net, and their webpage is
      http://kotonoha.monkey-pirate.com .
    • munkyjanice
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 3, 2008
        woo lililicious is on a roll! thank you so much!

        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Lililicious <esubramanian1@...> wrote:

        > Chapter 16 of Shimura Takako's Sweet Blue Flowers (Aoi Hana) is about
        > the big wedding.
        >
        > This project is a joint between Kotonoha and Lililicious. Lililicious's
        > irc channel is #lililicious on irc.rizon.net, and our webpage is
        > http://www.lililicious.net . Kotonoha's irc channel is #kotonoha on
        > irc.irchighway.net, and their webpage is
        > http://kotonoha.monkey-pirate.com .

      • Joseph Saunders
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 3, 2008
          --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "munkyjanice" <ryodee@...> wrote:

          > woo lililicious is on a roll! thank you so much!
          >
          > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Lililicious <esubramanian1@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Chapter 16 of Shimura Takako's Sweet Blue Flowers (Aoi Hana) is
          about
          > > the big wedding.
          > >
          > > This project is a joint between Kotonoha and Lililicious.
          Lililicious's
          > > irc channel is #lililicious on irc.rizon.net, and our webpage is
          > > http://www.lililicious.net . Kotonoha's irc channel is #kotonoha on
          > > irc.irchighway.net, and their webpage is
          > > http://kotonoha.monkey-pirate.com .

          Thanks so much staffs of Lililicious and Kotonoha for your hard work. I
          am glad to see this work..Joe