RE: [Yuricon] Re: is simoun good?

  • Haruchin
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 2, 2008
      In short?

      Yes, Simoun is good. It's excellent in fact. Well drawn world, believeable relationships, engaging plot, powerful emotional drive, girls kissing... ;)

      Seriously, it's brilliant - and well served by MediaBlasters DVD releases, which include really excellent interviews with the crew, and commentary tracks, especially from the director.

      Well worth a look.

      Haru

      To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
      From: in_the_name_of_union7@...
      Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2008 09:46:48 +0000
      Subject: [Yuricon] Re: is simoun good?

      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups .com, "yu_kazu_ri" <yu_kazu_ri@ ...> wrote:

      > ok i heard about simoun and im too lazy to read the giant super uber
      > long story section on wikipedia(c' mon can you blame me? the bastard is
      > like 8 paragraphs long lol), so i wanted to know if it is good...
      >

      > p.s. - my deffinition of good means that at least ONE pair of girls
      > kiss eachother(girls kissing = uber-squee), and the ending is at least
      > KIND of pleasing.
      >
      > -also any other details you would like to throw in is fine. thanks!

      Yes. Yes it is good. Buy it, it fulfils your definition.

      Just don't listen to the minor characters opinions.

      Get fish-slapping on Messenger! Play Now
    • kazu maltbie
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 2, 2008
        ok i watched the first two episodes and i have to say they totaly
        satisfied my yuri need for that day lol i mean... just the first
        episode so many girls got close up kissing shots (that were amazingly
        drawn btw) that i completely lost count... and that right there is
        enough for me... i can see how some people could think that that one
        character is kind of like a doll cuz well she looks like it and also
        she doesnt have the RICHEST character, but i think i can watch this...
        god once i get the money im getting the boxed set.... i would get the
        strawberry panic one first, but not all of the dvd's are out in america
        yet *dies a little on the inside* lol