Re: New Lililicious Releases - Marimite v4ch26, Rose of Versailles v

  • Joseph Saunders
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2008
      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Yurri Hyun <yurrihyun@...> wrote:

      > Wanted to add my thanks as well! Just started downloading stuff from
      the Lililicious site now that I have a working pc at home. Thanks for
      all the hard work! It's much appreciated.

      I too wish to express my heartfelt thanks. I just got back from my
      beach vacation..celebrating my birthday..and what a nice treat..seeing
      all these wonderful download gifts! Thank you so so much...Joe