Re: New Lililicious Releases - Marimite v4ch26, Rose of Versailles v

  • Yurri Hyun
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2008
      Wanted to add my thanks as well! Just started downloading stuff from the Lililicious site now that I have a working pc at home. Thanks for all the hard work! It's much appreciated.

    • Joseph Saunders
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2008
        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Yurri Hyun <yurrihyun@...> wrote:

        > Wanted to add my thanks as well! Just started downloading stuff from
        the Lililicious site now that I have a working pc at home. Thanks for
        all the hard work! It's much appreciated.

        I too wish to express my heartfelt thanks. I just got back from my
        beach vacation..celebrating my birthday..and what a nice treat..seeing
        all these wonderful download gifts! Thank you so so much...Joe