Happy New Year from the Yuricon Staff!

    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 31, 2001
      As Kun, Pattie and I sit here and watch fireworks from the office
      window, we wanted to wish you all a happy new year!

      Here's Erica's resolution - to once again make no resolutions of any
      kind. :-)

      Kun's Resolution - I resolve to keep my mind sane by not engaging in
      cyber sex. *does a little newyears dance*

      Hmm... what to think what to think... nope... nothings coming...P

      So there you go, from the brilliant minds that run Yuricon - have a
      happy New Year and may 2002 be all the good things of 2001 and none of
      the bad things for you and yours!

      Cheers,

      Erica (who resolves not to eat *quite* that many apricots at once ever
      again. LOL)
    • Kathryn Williams
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 31, 2001
        > As Kun, Pattie and I sit here and watch fireworks from the office
        > window, we wanted to wish you all a happy new year!

        I wish I could have been watching fireworks instead of going deaf from load
        techno music... ack

        Kat's Resolution - To try hard to get use to being hugged by mobs of people
        who know who she is but she still has no clue who they are (I'm realy
        beginging to hate having my photo's online) At least I didn't hit anyone
        this year (thou that jerk who wouldn't get a hit that "I'm a Dyke" means
        "get your hands off my ass" really was asking for it)

        Happy 2002!

        Kat (who was just dragged away from her work to a party of complete
        stranger, but she did manage to sneak a string a stickers with her and
        sticker as many people as she could >^_^<)

      • VRedfield@aol.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 1, 2002
          You know Kun, being part of this group isn't conducive to mental stability!!!
        • shanejayell2000
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 1, 2002
            Happy New Year to All! As I'm still recovering from New Years, I
            think I'll keep this post short.

            And who wanted mental stability anyways? It's highly overrated. :)

            Shane

            --- In Yuricon@y..., VRedfield@a... wrote:
            > You know Kun, being part of this group isn't conducive to mental
            stability!!!
          • lemon_lime_orange_fruit_drink
            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 1, 2002
              > Happy New Year to All! As I'm still recovering from New Years, I
              > think I'll keep this post short.

              You gotta be KIDDING? A great new years it has turned out to be- 46
              fires, 9 in court for starting a few, 85 fire fighters badly hurt,
              the sky is still grey with smoke and its bloody friggy hot up here.

              (sorry I'm just angry, coz i was stuck indoors for the new year's)

              Alyssa
            • eleloi
              Message 6 of 7 , Jan 1, 2002
                --- In Yuricon@y..., "atheniag" <anilesbocon01@h...> wrote:

                > Erica (who resolves not to eat *quite* that many apricots at once
                ever
                > again. LOL)

                Ewww! TMI! Hehehe...

                I resolve... um... uh... hmm... to be more decisive. YEAH! I
                guess...

                --Lel, who is taking a break from quilt making... and loves
                apricots... especially dried apricots. YUM!
              • Trixterpriest@aol.com
                Message 7 of 7 , Jan 3, 2002
                  > You know Kun, being part of this group isn't conducive to mental stability!!!

                  Sure it is ;) I don't have to look anywhere else for my daily dose of insanity...

                  Kun
                  *does a little dosage dance*