New Lililicious Release - Strawberry Shake Sweet 1.5

  • Lililicious
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 27 3:58 PM
      In Strawberry Shake Sweet 1.5, by Hayashiya Shizuru, we discover what
      really happened when Ran spent the night at Julia's place. There's also
      a subplot about Kaoru and Saeki drinking sake together, and a special
      Q&A with Hayashiya Shizuru.
      This was a special send-away item for Yuri Hime magazine. It's not
      available in stores. Since this is a rare booklet, we're also offering
      the raw scans for download.

      As always, the release can be downloaded in the channel on irc
      (http://www.lililicious.net ).
    • Eric
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 27 6:10 PM
        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Lililicious <esubramanian1@...> wrote:

        > In Strawberry Shake Sweet 1.5, by Hayashiya Shizuru, we discover what
        > really happened when Ran spent the night at Julia's place. There's
        also
        > a subplot about Kaoru and Saeki drinking sake together, and a special
        > Q&A with Hayashiya Shizuru.
        > This was a special send-away item for Yuri Hime magazine. It's not
        > available in stores. Since this is a rare booklet, we're also
        offering
        > the raw scans for download.

        Thanks for sharing what goodies you can from this manga, the interview
        especially--Pachy
      • catchperfect
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 27 9:51 PM
          Wow, sugoi!! Thanks for this special - a great treat - and thank you for the hard working crew at Liliicious.

          Cheers,
          Grace

          Eric <pachy_boy@...> wrote:
          --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups .com, Lililicious <esubramanian1@ ...> wrote:

          > In Strawberry Shake Sweet 1.5, by Hayashiya Shizuru, we discover what
          > really happened when Ran spent the night at Julia's place. There's
          also
          > a subplot about Kaoru and Saeki drinking sake together, and a special
          > Q&A with Hayashiya Shizuru.
          > This was a special send-away item for Yuri Hime magazine. It's not
          > available in stores. Since this is a rare booklet, we're also
          offering
          > the raw scans for download.

        • Christine Bailey
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 28 5:26 AM

            Thanks much to the lillilicious crew for these translations!  I did a whole bunch of catch up reading on their downloads, and enjoyed them very much!

            christine