Upcoming Events - Otakon and MangaNEXT

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 19, 2008
      Otakon - August 8-10, 2008, Baltimore Maryland.

      Yuricon/ALC will be running the Yuri Panel on Friday, August 8th at
      1PM. Check the schedule for the location - and to confirm the time.
      You *know* it will change. :-)

      Also, drop by the Yuricon/ALC booth in the Dealer's Room (Table 611)
      for Yuri manga, t-shirts, pins, postcards and other goods - we even
      have a "I Love Yuri" Teddy Bear! Anyone who spends more than $25 at
      the table will get a chance to enter a drawing for an anime art-
      inspired Catwoman figurine. Cool, huh?

      MangaNEXT - October 31 - November 2, 2008, Somerset, NJ

      ALC Publishing is looking for Yuri artists and doujinshi creators to
      get together for a "Circle of Yuri" in the MangaNEXT Artist's Alley.
      If you are a Yuri artist, and would like to reserve a table in the
      Circle of Yuri, please contact me at anilesbocon at hotmail dot com
      with the subject "Circle of Yuri". You will be paying for your own
      table, but I'd love to see if we could get a little Yuri Row started
      in the closest thing to Comiket here in America. :-) As *soon* as I
      have details on cost and registration, I'll post it.

      I'm looking forward to seeing you all at these great events!