International Day of Femslash

  • crimsonlotus20
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 19, 2008
      Greetings,

      My ventures in fantasy fiction have brough me to upload the following
      story in observance of the International Day of Femslash and in
      response to the - to put it kindly - controversial release of D&D 4th
      Edition. Eladrin and Aasimar will never quite be the same again...and I
      don't like it. So, without further ado:

      Title: The Dragon Huntress' Trophy
      Link: http://www.devianthearts.com/viewstory.php?sid=1356&warning=5
      Warning: Mature audience recommended