Re: [Yuricon] New Lililicious Releases - Plica strips 76-100 and Needles and Oranges

  • catchperfect
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 7, 2008
      An amazing job, everyone -- I so love Plica!! Excited to check out Needles & Oranges / A Fun Summer Vacation. Thanks for the hard work and commitment to bringing these (and other) works to us!

      Cheers,
      Grace

      Lililicious <esubramanian1@...> wrote:
      Plica, by Amamiya Sae, is a realistic look at lesbian life in Japan,
      told in (typically) 4-panel format. Since the topics vary from strip to
      strip, I'm not writing a separate summary for each individual batch.
      Please be aware that this release contains mature content.

      We scanlated two stories from Kizuki Akira's Needles and Oranges
      one-shot collection: "Needles and Oranges" and "A Fun Summer Vacation."
      In "Needles and Oranges," the protagonist believes that she and her
      female lover understand each other despite a language barrier, but
      realizes she was wrong when her lover disappears one day. "A Fun Summer
      Vacation" is a very short story about two friends who go on vacation
      together and make an unexpected discovery. Both stories are included in
      one zip file.

      As always, the releases can be downloaded in the channel on irc
      (http://www.lililici ous.net ).