First Kiss

  • Reese Dorrycott
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2008
      No it isn't Anime, but it is Yuri. In the files section, taken from
      my book collection of shorts titled Secret Adventures of the I.S.I.C.
      It is both ladies first kiss, and was completely unexpected by
      either. Old art, 2002 I think. Figured since I have it on my site I
      might as well share it with the rest of you. Artist and I are no
      longer on speaking terms though. Still it was a gift, and darn it if
      you can't share a gift why have it?

      Mr. David R. Dorrycott
      www.naorhy.com
      the worlds worst writer