Re: Mood shifts in yuri themes

  • Eric
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 4 12:39 PM

      > There is a contingent who like Dominura and Rimone in Simoun (not,
      interestingly, the director, who was REALLY uncomfortable with the
      whole thing and did his best to keep it from being yucky. I think he
      did a great job.)

      The one eye-catch in the middle of episode 21 with Dominura and Rimone
      cuddled naked together was pretty darn close to 'yucky'. If this
      pairing wasn't his call, I guess he was just an assigned director to
      the series?--Pachy