Re: AX Day one: from the AnimeonDVD.com frontpage...

  • Eric
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 3, 2008
      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "byapes2001" <BYapes@...> wrote:

      > ...And confirmed by a visit to Anime News Network.
      >

      > http://www.animeondvd.com/news/pr.php?pr_view=1436
      >
      > Brian Yaple
      > BYapes@...
      > (...gets the heck out of the way...)

      Thank you very much for this news. It's just too cool, and it's about
      time they worked a deal out, too. It's truly a relief to hear about the
      continuation of Black Lagoon and Higurashi: When they Cry, for they are
      both great series. I also look forward to Nanoha (assuming it's the
      Strikers series everyone talks about). They seem to even include titles
      that already got full domestic releases but don't seem to mention
      Haibane Renmei; wait and see, I guess?--Pachy
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 3, 2008
        Keep your eyes peeled to AX reports - the Nozomi/Right Stuf panel is at 4PM PST. I can guarantee at least one item of interest.

        > To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
        > From: BYapes@...
        > Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 18:20:47 +0000
        > Subject: [Yuricon] AX Day one: from the AnimeonDVD.com frontpage...
        >
        > ...And confirmed by a visit to Anime News Network.
        >

        > http://www.animeondvd.com/news/pr.php?pr_view=1436
        >
        > Brian Yaple
        > BYapes@...
        > (...gets the heck out of the way...)

        > Your email settings:
        > Individual Email | Traditional
        >
        > To change settings online go to:
        > (Yahoo! ID required)
        >
        > To change settings via email:
        > mailto:Yuricon-digest@yahoogroups.com
        > mailto:Yuricon-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

        > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        Don't get caught with egg on your face. Play chicktionary!
        http://club.live.com/chicktionary.aspx?icid=chick_wlhmtextlink1_feb
      • twadli3400
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 3, 2008
          Wow this is bigger news than dividing by zero!

          --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "byapes2001" <BYapes@...> wrote:

          > ...And confirmed by a visit to Anime News Network.
          >

          > http://www.animeondvd.com/news/pr.php?pr_view=1436
          >
          > Brian Yaple
          > BYapes@...
          > (...gets the heck out of the way...)

        • chimerayuri
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 3, 2008
            --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "byapes2001" <BYapes@...> wrote:

            > ...And confirmed by a visit to Anime News Network.
            >

            > http://www.animeondvd.com/news/pr.php?pr_view=1436
            >
            > Brian Yaple
            > BYapes@...
            > (...gets the heck out of the way...)

            Wow This is Some Great News I'm Gonna Tell Everyone I know. I can't wait for Nanoha dvds