AX Day one: from the AnimeonDVD.com frontpage...

  • byapes2001
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 3, 2008
      ...And confirmed by a visit to Anime News Network.

      http://www.animeondvd.com/news/pr.php?pr_view=1436

      Brian Yaple
      BYapes@...
      (...gets the heck out of the way...)
    • Eric
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 3, 2008
        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "byapes2001" <BYapes@...> wrote:

        > ...And confirmed by a visit to Anime News Network.
        >

        > http://www.animeondvd.com/news/pr.php?pr_view=1436
        >
        > Brian Yaple
        > BYapes@...
        > (...gets the heck out of the way...)

        Thank you very much for this news. It's just too cool, and it's about
        time they worked a deal out, too. It's truly a relief to hear about the
        continuation of Black Lagoon and Higurashi: When they Cry, for they are
        both great series. I also look forward to Nanoha (assuming it's the
        Strikers series everyone talks about). They seem to even include titles
        that already got full domestic releases but don't seem to mention
        Haibane Renmei; wait and see, I guess?--Pachy
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 3, 2008
          Keep your eyes peeled to AX reports - the Nozomi/Right Stuf panel is at 4PM PST. I can guarantee at least one item of interest.

          > To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
          > From: BYapes@...
          > Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 18:20:47 +0000
          > Subject: [Yuricon] AX Day one: from the AnimeonDVD.com frontpage...
          >
          > ...And confirmed by a visit to Anime News Network.
          >

          > http://www.animeondvd.com/news/pr.php?pr_view=1436
          >
          > Brian Yaple
          > BYapes@...
          > (...gets the heck out of the way...)

          > Your email settings:
          > Individual Email | Traditional
          >
          > To change settings online go to:
          > (Yahoo! ID required)
          >
          > To change settings via email:
          > mailto:Yuricon-digest@yahoogroups.com
          > mailto:Yuricon-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

          > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          Don't get caught with egg on your face. Play chicktionary!
          http://club.live.com/chicktionary.aspx?icid=chick_wlhmtextlink1_feb
        • twadli3400
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 3, 2008
            Wow this is bigger news than dividing by zero!

            --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "byapes2001" <BYapes@...> wrote:

            > ...And confirmed by a visit to Anime News Network.
            >

            > http://www.animeondvd.com/news/pr.php?pr_view=1436
            >
            > Brian Yaple
            > BYapes@...
            > (...gets the heck out of the way...)

          • chimerayuri
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 3, 2008
              --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "byapes2001" <BYapes@...> wrote:

              > ...And confirmed by a visit to Anime News Network.
              >

              > http://www.animeondvd.com/news/pr.php?pr_view=1436
              >
              > Brian Yaple
              > BYapes@...
              > (...gets the heck out of the way...)

              Wow This is Some Great News I'm Gonna Tell Everyone I know. I can't wait for Nanoha dvds