RE: [Yuricon] Mnemosyne and Blue Drop showings at Japan Expo in Paris

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 2, 2008
      > To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
      > From: bystrouska@...
      > Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 22:20:15 +0200
      > Subject: Re: [Yuricon] Mnemosyne and Blue Drop showings at Japan Expo in Paris
      >
      > Gomennasai, Erica-sama… I too wish I had known earlier so I could
      > tell you about it! The thing is, I only found out earlier today and
      > mailed the list right away. I had been so busy with exams and all,
      > didn't think of checking out the programme (and to be fair, this is
      > the first time I notice something yuri-ish in Japan Expo in the three
      > years I've known the event…).

      I understand. I forget to include or find out about things all the time. Well, I'll add it now.

      > Besides, I don't know if it's just me being completely lobotomized at
      > the end of the schoolyear, but it did take me some time to find the
      > detailed programme on the website.

      Link?

      > Anyway — of course send in a small report of the Expo once it's
      > over. :) And hopefully so will Leouf?

      Yes please!

      Have a fabulous time. :-)

      Enter the Zune-A-Day Giveaway for your chance to win — day after day after day
      http://www.windowslive-hotmail.com/ZuneADay/?locale=en-US&ocid=TXT_TAGLM_Mobile_Zune_V1