Re: [Yuricon] Mnemosyne and Blue Drop showings at Japan Expo in Paris

  • bystrouska
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 2, 2008
      Gomennasai, Erica-sama… I too wish I had known earlier so I could
      tell you about it! The thing is, I only found out earlier today and
      mailed the list right away. I had been so busy with exams and all,
      didn't think of checking out the programme (and to be fair, this is
      the first time I notice something yuri-ish in Japan Expo in the three
      years I've known the event…).
      Besides, I don't know if it's just me being completely lobotomized at
      the end of the schoolyear, but it did take me some time to find the
      detailed programme on the website.

      Anyway — of course send in a small report of the Expo once it's
      over. :) And hopefully so will Leouf?

      Cheers,
      bystrouska
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 2, 2008
        > To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
        > From: bystrouska@...
        > Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 22:20:15 +0200
        > Subject: Re: [Yuricon] Mnemosyne and Blue Drop showings at Japan Expo in Paris
        >
        > Gomennasai, Erica-sama… I too wish I had known earlier so I could
        > tell you about it! The thing is, I only found out earlier today and
        > mailed the list right away. I had been so busy with exams and all,
        > didn't think of checking out the programme (and to be fair, this is
        > the first time I notice something yuri-ish in Japan Expo in the three
        > years I've known the event…).

        I understand. I forget to include or find out about things all the time. Well, I'll add it now.

        > Besides, I don't know if it's just me being completely lobotomized at
        > the end of the schoolyear, but it did take me some time to find the
        > detailed programme on the website.

        Link?

        > Anyway — of course send in a small report of the Expo once it's
        > over. :) And hopefully so will Leouf?

        Yes please!

        Have a fabulous time. :-)

        Enter the Zune-A-Day Giveaway for your chance to win — day after day after day
        http://www.windowslive-hotmail.com/ZuneADay/?locale=en-US&ocid=TXT_TAGLM_Mobile_Zune_V1