Re : [Yuricon] Mnemosyne and Blue Drop showings at Japan Expo in Paris

  • Joe Leouf
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2008
      Hi bystrouska !

      Yeah, I'll be there tomorrow with a friend, and it would definately fun to meet you, "kindred yuri-loving spirit" (I like the way you phrased it, so I just copy and quote !)
      The programme looks kind of cool (I didn't check it out before, shame on me!), Mnemosyne for instance is awesome, so its good news that the show will be released on DVD soon ! All of this looks really exciting, I can't wait till tomorrow !

      Just tell me when you're not too busy working and let's have a drink together or something !

      See you around ! Cheers !

      Leouf

      P.S: Si si, y'en a des Français sur Yuricon, 'faut pas croire !!!