Events and Shop Updated on the Yuricon Site

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2008
      Hello all -

      We've got a lovely Events page update, with some explanded info on
      upcoming events around the world. Yuricon and ALC will once again be
      present in the Otakon Dealer's Room and running a Yuri Panel.
      http://www.yuricon.org/events

      And we've updated a slew of things on the Yuricon Shop!

      New Light Novel - http://www.yuricon.org/shop/lns.html

      Vanilla (review on Okazu soon!)

      New Japanese Manga - http://www.yuricon.org/shop/jmanga.html

      Choia, Volume 1

      Magie Paire, Volume 3

      Yuri Hime Wildrose

      New English Manga - http://www.yuricon.org/shop/emanga.html

      Kashimashi Girl Meets Girl, Volume 5

      Strawberry Marshmallow, Volume 5

      Kannzuki no Miko, Volume 2

      New English Anime - http://www.yuricon.org/shop/anime.html

      Simoun, Volumes 3-5

      Strawberry Panic, Volume 3 and Volume 4

      ***

      More to come!

      Yuricon - "For real women who like their women...animated"
      http://www.yuricon.org/