Nozomi/Right Stuf at AX

  • byapes2001
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2008
      Hi, everyone!

      If you're luck enough to be at Anime Expo this year, fasten your
      seatbelts, becuase Nozomi/Right Stuf is appearantly at it again.

      From the AnimeonDVD.com front page:

      Nozomi To Announce Two Licenses? (08:20 AM EDT): In his weekly sale
      updates for Right Stuf, Nozomi's Shawne Kleckner adds a fun little
      bit to the end where he hints mysteriously about various titles
      they're seeking. This weeks update has changed slightly to indicate
      that we should be seeing two announcements at Anime Expo:

      *Xpo Number 1.
      *Xpo Number 2.
      *The Dark Lord's Binge continues with this one, which is looking good.
      *Wow.. it's a title that will be great for us! Will it be in time?
      *A new Paradise with this title, finished and waiting for materials...
      *And if this last thing goes through, everyone will cheer. Hopefully
      my hard work will pay off.

      Nozomi Entertainment has announced two licenses earlier in the year
      with Maria-sama ga Miteru in March and Aria in May. These series are
      being released in July and September respectively.

      Since those announced licenses are kinda relevant to this list, I
      figured there was a need for a heads up here. ;)

      Brian Yaple
      BYapes@...