Re: Marimite in German : Rosen unter Marias Obhut

  • lightbringer70
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 16, 2008
      Well, I don't know if there are many German speaking members are on
      this board, aber ich gehöre dazu :D
      I quite enjoyed the light novel and manga translations, even though at
      times they're a bit of a wild mixture between contemporary language
      and old-fashioned expressions. (Erinnert mich an die "Hanni und Nanni"
      Bücher aus meiner Kindheit *ggg*)

      Oh well, maybe there'll be an English translation out there soon.
      Although I suspect that if there was, they'd translate it from German
      to English rather than Japanese to English. That's what happened in
      Germany, a lot of the translated mangas were translated from Japanese
      to French to German (You're under arrest for example - although that
      was very well translated)

      lightbringer