Re: [Yuricon] Marimite AMV gift from Japan

  • catchperfect
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 15, 2008
      Thank you, 828, for making this AMV and Thank you, Erica, for sharing it with us! The video was great - really set the mood and tone for these lovely ladies and their storylines. Well made and sweet!

      Cheers,
      Grace

      Erica Friedman <alecto_fury@...> wrote:

      Hello everyone -

      I have a Japanese penpal, "828" who is a huge Marimite fan. (I know, shocking, huh?) As the result of several things, I received a copy of a Marimite AMV that 828 made. It is, by far and away, the happiest Marimite AMV I have ever seen - totally made me smile. I wanted to share it all with you, so I asked permission...828 sent me this link: http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=n7N6jXfnCkA

      I hope you all enjoy it as much as I did. :-)

      If you like it, please reply to this thread. I will collect all the responses and send them to 828 as thanks. :-)

      <*> Your email settings:
      Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
      (Yahoo! ID required)